The German version is legally binding.
1) Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by Fame Escort Berlin, vertr. D. Robert Nausch, Mühlenstr. 8A, 14167 Berlin, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as for the following website: https://www.fameescort.berlin/ .
2) Visit our website
(1) When you visit our website, the browser you use automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser you use and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
(2) The listed data are collected and processed by us to ensure a smooth connection and a comfortable use of our website. In addition, they serve to evaluate system security and stability as well as administrative purposes in order to always improve our services.
(3) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. The data is stored for a period of 7 days and then automatically deleted.
4) Google Analytics
(1) For the purpose of the needs-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”), based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment to your person is not possible (IP masking). Anonymisation generally takes place within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
(2) You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing this browser add-on: https: //tools. google. com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
(3) As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link . An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, visit the website of Google Analytics.
5) E-mail contact and contact requests
(1) You can contact us via the provided e-mail address on our website. In this case, your personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. This is the name and the e-mail address. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
(3) Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data, which is transmitted by e-mail in the course of sending a contact request, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The processing of the personal data from the e-mail request serves us only to handle the contact. This also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
(1) You can watch some YouTube videos on our website. Youtube is a service of YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. , San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. The company is affiliated with Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(2) In order to prevent data from being transmitted to YouTube when the website in which the video is embedded is uploaded, we have embedded the videos in enhanced data protection mode. This will not send data to YouTube until you enable video playback by tapping or clicking on the video.
(3) To play the video, data such as the IP address of the computer you are using is transmitted to Youtube. It also connects to ad network DoubleClick, a subsidiary of Google LLC. Cookies are set here. These are small text files that are stored and saved by the browser on your computer when visiting a website. The purpose of cookies is to provide advertising that is relevant to users, to improve campaign performance reports, or to prevent a user from seeing the same ads multiple times.
(4) With the videos we want to make our website more informative and entertaining for you. We have embedded the videos on our website to allow you to easily and quickly play the videos and make our website more user-friendly. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f DSGVO. The embedding of the YouTube videos for the aforementioned purposes represents our legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR.
(5) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software (see section 3 above)). You can enable or disable Google’s personalized advertising through the Advertising settings. If you opt out of personalized advertising, you’ll still see ads, but the ads are no longer tailored to your interests. For instructions on how to opt out, visit the following website: https://support. google. com/accounts/answer/2662922#stop_goog_p13n
(6) Alternatively, you can install a browser plug-in to disable personalized advertising. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the DoubleClick cookie and disables interest-based advertising. You can download the browser plug-in from the following website: https://support. google. com/ads/answer/7395996?hl=en
7) Google Doubleclick
(2) The use of Doubleclick is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The provision of targeted advertising as well as the generation of revenues from this advertising constitute a legitimate interest within the meaning of this provision.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our web pages in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the Website and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the DoubleClick Deactivation Extension link below , Alternatively, you can disable the Doubleclick cookies with this opt-out .
8) Conclusion of the contract
(1) If you instruct us to act for you and provide our services, we collect the following information:
- First name and last name,
- Address, if necessary address of hotel and room number,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number
- Information necessary for successful implementation of the contract
(2) If you would like to work for us as a lady, in addition to the above data, we will collect the following data from you: age, nationality, eye color, clothing size, cup size, shoe size, weight, height.
(3) The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as our customer;
- to be able to fulfill the contract;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- for the settlement of possible liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you;
(4) The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the proper processing of your assignment and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the contract.
(5) The personal data collected by us for the execution of the contract shall be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation or any possible contractual warranty and guarantee rights and thereafter deleted, unless in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. , c DSGVO are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have consented.
9) Disclosure of data to third parties
(1) A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those already mentioned or listed below does not take place.
(2) Insofar as this is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of the contractual relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes, in particular, passing on to the lady you have booked, who will provide you with the contractual service booked by you. The transferred data may only be used by the third parties for the stated purposes.
(3) In the event of a delay in payment, we submit the necessary data to a company commissioned with the assertion of the claim, provided the other legal prerequisites exist. Legal foundations for this are both Art. 6 (1) lit. b) as well as Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. The assertion of a contractual claim is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the second-named provision.
(4) For the tax settlement and execution of our accounting we transfer the necessary data to a commissioned tax office. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. The supervision and advice of a tax consultant is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of this provision.
(5) We commission external IT service providers with the support of our EDP system. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. The expert support of our EDP system as well as the processing of customer data are to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of this regulation.
(6) We use an IT service company based in the USA to store our data. Your data will be transmitted to an external service provider for the purpose of coordinated work and efficient organization of our work processes. This service provider is based in the USA. Your data will be transmitted to a third country. However, the service provider is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield agreed between the EU and the USA. The Privacy Shield is considered an adequacy decision of the EU Commission under Art. 45 GDPR. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. The efficient organization of work processes must be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of this provision.
10) Affected rights
- You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
11) Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
12) Data security
(1) All personally transmitted data, including your payment data, will be transmitted using the generally accepted and secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard. SSL is a secure and proven standard that is also used in online banking. You will see a secure SSL connection, including the attached s at the http (ie https: // . . . ) in the address bar of your browser or the lock icon at the bottom of your browser.
(2) We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data stored against us against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The German version is legally binding.
The models shown on the website www.fameescort.berlin are exclusively self-employed persons who work in their own name and for their own account. A contract is only ever concluded between the customer and the independently operating persons. In this respect, we only act as intermediaries. The Internet advertising platform www.fameescort.berlin offers the arrangement of escort services. The use of brokerage services is free of charge for the customer.
The subject matter of the mediation is the time-limited accompaniment of a customer by the independent escort lady to be mediated. The wishes expressed in this context by the customer and objectives we pass on to the escort lady to be conveyed; we cannot assume any responsibility for the service to be rendered in this context. In that regard, the nature and extent of the service to be provided between the customer and the escort lady to agree. Under certain circumstances the profile of the escort lady contains information about her possible service catalog; Also in this respect, we cannot guarantee the fulfillment of the information given therein. In particular, it is also the respective escort lady free to accept the request of a customer to conclude a service contract.
The respective fees as well as possibly incurred travel expenses for the escort lady are visible in the respective Sedcards, but can also be queried by telephone. Under certain circumstances, escort ladies reserve in individual cases, to demand part of the fee or travel expenses by way of advance payment; The details can also be found in the respective sedcard of the escort lady.
If the customer makes an appointment up to 24 hours before the start, no costs will be incurred. For short-term cancellations, the escort lady concerned will charge a lump-sum cancellation fee of EUR 100. 00 plus VAT. In addition, incurred travel costs may be required to be replaced. In this respect, the escort lady can entrust us with the collection of this cancellation fee and the reimbursement of travel expenses. If the customer behaves contrary to the contract, the escort lady can cancel or cancel the appointment at any time.
Conclusion of the contract
In the event of an escort lady being prevented, she will instruct us to offer the customer an alternative recommendation; the customer is free in this respect to accept this offer. A contract is concluded between the customer and the escort ladies. Our task is to examine the incoming request and forward it to the independent escort lady to be mediated. After reply and order acceptance by the escort lady to be conveyed, the customer receives from us a corresponding confirmation, which we send on behalf of the lady to be mediated. Upon receipt of this confirmation, the contract is concluded. For order processing, especially for individual appointment, the contact details of the customer are passed on by us to the escort ladies, so that they can contact the customer directly.
We make every effort to ensure that the information and data provided on our website are accurate and updated at all times. We accept liability only in the case of a grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty. In this context, we point out that in the absence of a contractual obligation we are not liable for the performance of the services to be provided by the escort ladies.